Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Artist Summit/Funkshion '10


I went to The Artist Summit on Saturday and Sunday and got some wicked cool stuff for my kit.
I custom made a few palettes by Inglot cosmetics; 10 Shadow colours and 10 lip colours, so excited! Also got new loose powder shadows by Naked Cosmetics
I got new brushes by Crown as well=]
Hopefully I get to use my new goodies during Funkshion Fashion Week coming up!

The Line up for the show:

WED 10/14

6:00 – 8:00 Press Registration at Nicole Miller Store hosted by Nicole Miller
8:00 A*MUSE by Richie Rich introducing Pamela Anderson @ The Setai Hotel
10:00 A*MUSE Afterparty @ The Setai

THU 10/15

6:00 – 8:00 Richie Rich reveals his new nail polish line "Runway" at The Town House
7:00 VANIDADES Magia De La Moda at The Bass Museum of
9:00 Red Dress Fashion Show benefiting American Heart Association @ The Setai Hotel
10:00 Red Dress Afterparty @ The Setai Hotel With Performance Of Nicole

FRI 10/16

6:00 Fashion Group International Emerging Designers Competition @ The Bass Museum Of Art
7:00 Mariano Lumbi Winner Of FGI Competition 2009 Fashion Show @ The Bass Museum Of Art
8:00 Abi Ferrin Fashion Show @ The Bass Museum Of Art
9:00 Nicole Miller Fashion Show @ The Setai Hotel
10:00 Nicole Miller Afterparty @ The Setai Hotel with special guest performance

SAT 10/17

6:00 Cookie Magazine Fashion Show presenting Puma, Diesel Kid, Baby Phat and Phat Farm
@ The Bass Museum of Art
6:30 Adventure Design by Eugene Jones @ The Bass Museum of Art
7:00 Rio Soul Luciano Maia Fashion Show @ The Bass Museum of Art
8:00 Liquid Metal Fashion Show @ The Bass Museum of Art
9:00 Fragolina Pompandour Fashion Show @ The Setai
10:00 Closing Party of Fashion Week hosted by Custo Barcelona @ The Setai Hotel with special performance by Cointreau Tees dancers

I really hope I work Funkshion again this year, let's make it three years worked please!


P.s. I finally got photos of the two shoots I worked, I'm going to keep collecting photos till I update my pro site. So stay posted =]