Saturday, September 26, 2009

Todays photoshoot

I went to Ft. Lauderdale today and worked with photographer Rich E Jackson. Hes a fashion photographer and we worked two flawless looks today. We used model Chelsea Allen for the shoot and the shoots came out awesome!

First look:
Makeup- a purple smokey eye with touches of shimmer, peach cheeks, brown lightly boxed eyebrows, and a nude lip
Hair- bleached blond hair, flowing.
Outfit- A Kimono type dress by designer Azucra

Second look:


Makeup- same eyes(brows) look, a dark cranberry/black lip, peach cheeks, and bronzer.
Hair- a black bobbed wig
Outfit- an old school yellow and black dress

Third look:
Makeup- same
Hair-same
Outfit-a black and white striped vintage dress and circular sunglasses

(the last two looks were very 60s chic)

Once I get the pro photos I'll be updating them on my site, for now photos from my cell phone like always!