Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy Busy Bee


A few things!

I worked Funkshion Fashion Week, it was super exciting to work. I worked Richie Rich's show, the Red Dress Fashion Show, Rio Soul, and Fragolina Pompadour. I was backstage for Nicole Millers show, but didn't work it. I got to meet Richie Rich, hes fun and fabulous! Also, I got to work on a familiar face ;) for those who watch Americas Next Top Model, I worked on model Onchel's face from Cycle 7 of ANTM.

Luckily, I am good friends with photographer Rich Jackson; he snapped away some photos backstage.
It seems like I am always waiting for my cds to arrive. Speaking of late arriving cds, I just got mine from photographer Edward Le Poulin. We worked a shoot out in NYC a while ago.. this cd has been going around in circles in the post-office.

As for today, I will be heading off to Miami, and will be working with fabulous blogger Skinny Intern and photographer Heather Talbert.

I promise I will have all my photos of all the shoots and shows I've recently worked on my website soon! SO KEEP POSTED <3
Nicole Miller and myself.