Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skinny Intern

Most of us bloggers read other bloggers sites for amusement and inspiration. I got to work a photoshoot with one of my favorite photographers Heather Talber and got to work a shoot with Kristin Ondocsin blogger of Skinny Intern. We shot in Miami at some area with a ton of rusty tanks laying around and kept relocating. We also shot at some warehouse. It was an exciting shoot, I cant wait to see the photos. Here are some photos I quickly snapped on my phone.




The makeup look was a lightly winged eyeliner with natural false lashes, pink lips and cheeks. The look resembled a 50's angelic look. Very innocent and beautiful. The second makeup look I gave Kristin a dark raspberry lip-color and went stronger with her blush.

Check out Kristens blog, skinnyintern.blogspot.com and photographer Heather Talbert's site, heathertalbert.com