Saturday, November 21, 2009

Good morning, meeting Betsey Johnson !

I went to get my hair cut..and its pretty short for me at least. Its a choppy fun cut :)
Any-who, I will be heading out to the Aventura Mall today to see Betsey Johnson! I'm super excited!!


Also, yesterdays shoot could not have came out any better. We went for a Mr.Brightside, The Killers feel shoot. With a guy and a girl love story. Can't wait to post pictures for you all<3 www.juliaariellephotography.com !

Off to see the famous and fabulous Betsey Johnson

So, I decided to continue this post through out my day, I got home not long ago from the Aventura mall, and yes met Betsey Johnson :) She was such a sweetheart. We talked for a few minutes and I was telling her that one of my goals was to work her show and that I will see her again, and she just kept saying "COME TO NEW YORK!, DO IT!" ..she kept complimenting my twin, mom, and me. Shes fabulous.