Tuesday, June 9, 2009

model mayhem

Most people in the modeling industry know what a model mayhem is. Its a website that helps people in the modeling field network with one another. Its a profile that shows your work and helps you book other jobs through it. Whether you are a model, photographer, makeup artist, hair stylist, clothing designer etc. I haven't used it much recently, but I realize its awesome purpose and will start using it again. Its an amazing network site if you are in this field such as I am. These are my top favorite 10 photos.

*Take note that these are different photographers and artists that have worked these amazing photos.

666photography: Mayhem #114374
Star Photography: Mayhem #5266
Wendell Levi Teodoro Photography: Mayhem #412676
Chereine Waddell MUA: Mayhem #1102128
Heather Talbert Photography: Mayhem #400791

I think Audrey Kitching is stunning, she has a very unique look. Mayhem #110641
Photographer: Lara Jade, MUA: Leah Makeup.. Mayhem #650057
Casey Curry Photography: Mayhem #179419
The Body Of Art: Body Painting, Mayhem #637371
This photo of the nurse and soldier amazes me, its all done with body air brushing, the girls dont really have clothes on. Its a wonderful photo.

My Mayhem #655815 , check it out=]