Thursday, June 3, 2010

Imogen Heap




For most of you who don't know, Imogine Heap has been my favorite female vocalist for the longest time
and I FINALLY GOT TO SEE HER! She performed last night at the Jackie Gleason Theater located in Miami with other UK artists GEESE and Ben Christophers.

Imogine Heap is the most artistic and passionate musician I have ever witnessed live. She had such great energy and really connected with the crowed. She uses different instruments from chimes, the piano,drums, an electronic keyboard, wine glasses with water, her computer (which imitates different sounds), and many others.

She asked the audience which key/versus they preferred to hear, and made up a song in front of us. She played a 2 in a half hour set including her old songs, songs from her newest album Ellipse, and two songs from her second band Frou Frou.
I've been to many amazing shows but this one by far was my favorite!
Check out this video I posted !

**I'll be putting up another vid soon!



Must Be Dreaming - Frou Frou