Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Teen Vogue Wish



So my birthday was just a few days ago, August 24th. I didn't have anything special. Just dinner with friends on the 23rd and dinner with my family on the 24th. I turned 19, yes 19 I am young and I have done a lot of grown up things for my age... as far as work wise. I believe that you make it big when you start off young. My birthday made me realize that I will be 20 next year, no longer a teen. I feel that my teen years really tied me down to my true passion which is makeup artistry. Most people don't know what they want to do till their later college years. But I have found my passion.

I've been trying to get a hold of Teen Vogue in NYC to tell them my story and get me in their magazine. Yes, I guess I ruined my birthday wish..but to be in an issue would be amazing. I can't be in the magazine if I'm twenty. New goal of mine is to talk to a representative and get my story in the magazine. It won't be easy.. I've attempted many times, but now that I'm 19 I hope my wish comes true;)