Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Update in NYC


I've been frequently going to NYC this trip. I met up and worked a test shoot with Edward Le Poulin out in The City. Its been a while since I've blogged, I have very little access to the internet where I am staying so I'm trying my best to keep you all posted when I can! Edward and I are trying to schedule another shoot, this time I hope we can shoot a John Galliano make-up look for our model. I've been sending numerous emails out to the models of NYC and hopefully I can get one to do the look we are going for.

As far as the rest of my trip, I've been all around New York. I'm staying in Queens and been to The City almost every day. Yesterday, I met up with some friends from South Florida and we visited Groud Zero, as well as took a ferry and saw the Statue Of Liberty. We also went to China Town and Little Italy! However, none of that compared to today in The City. My sister and I went to the Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon. With guest stars Sean 'Diddy' Combs, Marissa Jaret Winokur, and Top Chefs Tom Colicchio. It was a great experience and I think that everyone should go to a late night show some time in their lives.

As far as fashion goes, the girls here are rocking short hair with straight bangs; big earrings; and knock out short boots with dresses. I also spotted many girls wearing their hair up in buns and huge clip on earrings! I LOVE NEW YORK